If you currently have children in the elementary schools, please know that you have to register your incoming kindergarten student on the specific dates provided to allow for your best chance of keeping your incoming student and your current elementary student within the same school. If you wait until after the registration and/or this summer, a student’s elementary school of residence may fill up and your incoming student would then be registered in one of the other two elementary schools. Please note, depending on the number of students registered during kindergarten registration, there is a chance that your child’s elementary school of residence may meet the maximum for kindergarten enrollment within that school. They would then be registered in one of the two other elementary buildings. However, we do our best to register students within their elementary school of residence.
Please read ALL the directions carefully and follow these steps:
Crystal O'Brien10 Dragon DriveNew Windsor, NY 12553Phone: 845-534-8009 ext. email@example.com
Registration Dates & Times
Kindergarten registration will take place, in person, on the following dates:
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM:
Cornwall on Hudson ES
Tuesday March 7
Wednesday March 8
Tuesday March 14
Wednesday March 15
Willow Avenue ES
Thursday March 16
Friday March 17
4:00 PM to 6:00 PM:
Wednesday March 29
- PLEASE NOTE: Completing the online form and/or sending the documents before the assigned date for your zoned building will NOT hold a spot.
- ALL required documents must be brought in to the Registrar together.
- A spot will not be held until ALL documents are received and the online form is completed, no exceptions. Registration will be accepted in the order in which they are received.
CHILDREN MUST TURN 5 ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 1, 2023 – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Birth certificate
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency – mortgage, tax bill or lease AND a utility bill (most current)
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Registration packet completed in full. The 2023-2024 registration packet can be printed (click here) or picked up from any of the three elementary schools.