The Cornwall Central School District IT Department provides technology design and selection, technical support and training, systems management and administration, technology acquisition, the review and development of IT policies and standards, and strategic planning services for the Cornwall Central School District.
- To ensure that these services are provided in an effective, efficient and timely manner, the Cornwall Central School District IT Department will:
- Support the goals and objectives of the school district
- Ensure equitable access to appropriate technologies to enhance the delivery of curricula
- Assist students in becoming successful, contributing members of a high-tech society
- Support and promote the productive use of technology throughout the district
- Ensure that all technology in place is secure, reliable and performing as needed
- Provide timely, effective end-user support to resolve problems and provide assistance
- Select, design and install cost-effective, quality technology solutions, designed to meet educational needs
- Manage service contacts and vendor relationships for highest quality at reasonable costs
- Protect technology investments with effective IT policies and practices
- Promote end-user self-sufficiency through training and communication
- Maintain positive relationships with end-users through information and communication
We currently own and operate over 900 computers, over 450 iPads and over 900 Chromebooks throughout our classrooms, computer labs and offices. We also administer and maintain 37 physical and virtual servers that handle our Directory and Logon Services, Cafeteria Register System, Work Order System,Building Access and File/Print Systems.