Due to the Public Health Emergency, there are no physical contact programs allowed by the Department of Health. Once the emergency has been lifted, we hope to resume our Learn-to-Swim programs.
In case of emergency, notify the nearest lifeguard and follow his/her instructions.Bathers are expected to leave the water promptly if requested by the lifeguard.
Be Cool! Follow The Rules!
- Discipline policies have been established and discipline action is at the lifeguard's discretion. Do not question or talk back to the lifeguards or staff. Lifeguards, pool staff, and the Director of Aquatics have full authority and final say.
- Running and pushing are prohibited. No profanity is permitted.
- Only those with the ability to swim an entire width of the pool unassisted are permitted in the deep end.
- No floatation devices. Don't rely on substitutes. The use of a floatation device and inflatable toys cannot replace parental supervision. Such devices could suddenly shift position, loose air, or slip out from underneath, leaving the child in a dangerous situation.
- No food or drink is permitted in the pool area. Glass containers are prohibited at all times.
- Diving toys, balls and other such objects during swim times are permitted with the pool's staff permission, and only at the discretion of the staff on duty.
- Pollution of swimming pool is prohibited. Urinating, discharge of fecal matter or blowing the nose is prohibited in any swimming pool by the state sanitary code.
- No person having the following: skin lesions, sores, inflamed eyes or mouth, nose, ear discharge or diarrhea will be permitted to use the pool.
- Swimming suits or bathing trunks of acceptable hygienic standards and style must be worn at all times. No cut-off's. Person in street clothes will not be allowed on pool deck. No shoes on deck.
- Please keep the facility clean, no street shoes on deck.
- Please shower hair and entire body before swimming.
- Report all injuries to the lifeguard or pool supervisor immediately.
Never Swim Alone
- Swimming is only permitted when the pool is open and a certified lifeguard is on duty. Do not enter the water without the lifeguard's permission.
- Children under 8 years old must be accompanied into the water by an adult 18 years or older at all times.
Look Before You Leap!
- No diving into the shallow end of the pool.
- Only one person is allowed on a diving board at a time.
- Wait until the diving area is clear before next diver executes their dive.
- One (1) bounce is allowed for forwards dives, where as no bounces are permitted for backward dives.
- No attempts shall be made beyond the diver's ability.