9th & 11th Grade Parents: Please submit your child's physical ASAP12th Grade Parents: Please submit your child's proof of meningococcal vaccine ASAP
High School Health Office
Welcome to the Cornwall High School Health Office. It is our goal to promote and protect the health and wellness of our school community. This site will provide you with school guidelines, services offered, New York State mandated requirements, and health and safety information. We look forward to assisting your child in a healthy, successful, and safe school year. ,
Please see the files below for information about the Flu, Common Childhood Diseases, and When to Keep Your Child at Home.
New York State law requires a health examination for all students entering the school district for the first time and when entering k, 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, and 11th grade. The examination must be completed by a New York state licensed physician, physician assistant or nurse practitioner.
You can make an appointment for a physical exam with our nurse practitioner for sports or state-mandated physical for 9th and 11th grades by calling the health office at 845-534-8009 ext 5010 or your child may stop by the health office to make an appointment.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing. If you use a tissue, throw it in the trash.
- Routinely clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surface
- When you are out, please wear your mask when you can not social distance. Help stop the spread.
Ms. Paula Jordan, RN
Ms. Audiene Komondorea, BSN, RN
Phone: (845) 534-8009 ext. 5010
Fax : (845) 314-9203